Norilsk Nickel, the world's leading nickel producer, announced that the Company has selected Brady CTRM to manage its trading and risk activities for base, minor and precious metals, as well as concentrates.
23rd September 2014, London: Brady Plc (BRY.L), the leading global supplier of trading, risk management and settlement solutions to the metals, recycling, energy and softs sectors, announced today that integrated asset manager, FinEx group, has licensed Brady’s Trading & Risk Management solution to service its global soft & agricultural commodities trading and risk requirements.
For the six months to 30 June 2014
Brady, the leading global provider of trading and risk management solutions for metals, recycling, energy and soft commodities, is pleased to announce its interim results for the six months to 30 June 2014.
- Ten significant new licence sales signed in first half of the year (H1 2013: six).
- The Energy business unit has made substantial progress in signing seven deals in the period, including the migration of three clients to the go-forward platform.
- The Commodities business focused on delivering its significant projects and recognising its backlog revenue.
- The Recycling business unit increased revenues by 37%, signed three new customers and delivered two major projects.
- A total of 10 new client installations and go-lives.
- EBITDA margin for the first half of 2014 was 19% (H1 2013: 9%).
- Revenues up 5% to £15.6 million (H1 2013: £14.9 million). At consistent currency rates 1 revenues up 12% to £16.7 million (H1 2013: £14.9 million).
- Adjusted EPS up 174% to a record 2.49p per share (2013: 0.91 pence).
- EBITDA up 131% to £3.0 million (H1 2013: £1.3 million).
- PBT up to £1.5 million (2013: loss £0.1 million).
- PAT up to £1.1 million (2013: loss £0.1 million).
- £6.0 million of net cash as of 30 June 2014 (H1 2013: £5.7 million) and no debt.
Monday, 01 September 2014 07:00Clean Energy Sourcing selects Brady to manage its European power scheduling and balancing
Wednesday, 27 August 2014 10:26CTRM Center publishes latest analyst report on Brady plc
Wednesday, 23 July 2014 00:00Brady plc announces a buoyant trading update for the half year to June 2014
Tuesday, 22 July 2014 07:00Brady CTRM selected by LG International to handle its metal trading and risk management
Friday, 20 June 2014 09:42Brady and CRisk join forces to offer credit risk functionality
Thursday, 24 April 2014 07:00Delta selects Brady to handle its European power scheduling
Monday, 14 April 2014 07:00Vantaa Energy selects Brady Energy ETRM Cloud Solution for its next generation trading system
Tuesday, 01 April 2014 07:00ElectroRoute selects Brady to manage its European power scheduling operations
Wednesday, 19 March 2014 07:00Gerald Selects Brady for Iron Ore Trading
Monday, 17 March 2014 07:00Brady announces full year 2013 results
Tuesday, 25 February 2014 07:00OneSteel goes live with Brady for the metal trading and risk management of its recycling operations in Asia
Thursday, 16 January 2014 14:57Brady clinches four new contracts
Thursday, 05 December 2013 07:00Brady plc appoints Martin Thorneycroft as Chief Financial Officer
Thursday, 21 November 2013 09:32Brady is rewarded for Excellence in Commodity Logistics
Monday, 11 November 2013 07:00Brady CTRM selected by Traxys Group for Global Commodities Trading and Risk Management
Thursday, 24 October 2013 07:00Brady ECTRM selected by MAG Commodities for Agricultural Trading and Risk Management
Wednesday, 16 October 2013 07:00MVV Trading GmbH selects Brady to handle its power scheduling in the UK
Monday, 07 October 2013 07:00Brady extends its Cloud Services to offer solutions to recycling companies
Monday, 09 September 2013 07:0023% Growth in Revenue for Brady