Our customers cite industry knowledge, the breadth and depth of functionality and the level of flexibility within the Brady Credit Risk solution as the main reasons why they choose to work with the Brady Credit Risk team. We have been in business for more than 20 years and have the largest customer base of global energy trading organisations for our credit risk management solution.
- Enhanced view of credit exposures with counterparties on a daily basis
- More accurate credit information and flexible reporting on a timely basis
- Fully automated credit management process including margin interest calculations and a complete audit trail
- Improved controls aids Sarbanes-Oxley implementation and enhances corporate governance
- Central repository for all credit related information
- Increased productivity
- Automated aggregation of credit data and limit monitoring
- Less manual intervention in the credit process
Brady Credit Risk has a history of successful implementations using a proven implementation methodology. We deploy our own resources to work directly with the customer from both a business and technical perspective to ensure that the solution delivers exactly to the requirements in the fastest possible time.
We have an unrivalled track record of implementation success and proven technical integration with other systems. Brady Credit Risk is a highly configurable solution. It can be tailored exactly to the customer’s requirements for reporting, exposure profiling, workflow and limit management.
We can meet and support specific business processes through our advanced workflow process modelling tool. Furthermore, Brady Credit Risk can also be delivered as a shrink-wrapped solution, with a complete off the shelf configuration. This is ideal for smaller organisations where they would like to take a standard solution for a rapid implementation.
Our shrink-wrapped solution comes with pre-configured workflows, limits and exposure profiles. It also comes with a pre-defined set of standard interfaces for easy integration.
The shrink-wrapped solution can be delivered and deployed in a matter of weeks, not months.