To take full advantage of the accessibility features of this site, ensure you use the latest version of one of the major browsers, such as Firefox, Internet Explorer, Netscape, Opera or Safari.
Most browsers support jumping to specific links by typing keys defined on the web site. On Windows, you can press ALT + an access key and then hit enter; on Macintosh, you can press Control + an access key.
All pages on this site define the following access keys:
- Access key 0 - Home page
- Access key 1 - Our sectors
- Access key 2 - How can Brady help you?
- Access key 3 - Solutions
- Access key 4 - Why choose Brady?
- Access key 5 - News & Events
- Access key 6 - About Brady
- Access key 7 - Careers
- Access key 8 - Investor Relations
- Access key 9 - Resource centre
- Access key 10 - Get in touch
- Access key L - Client login
- Access key A - Accessibility statement
- Access key P - Privacy statement
- Access key T - Terms & Conditions
On each page you can use the Tab key to move between links, form fields and buttons. Use the Enter key to press a button on link.
All content images used in this site include descriptive ALT attributes. Purely decorative graphics include null ALT attributes. This site uses only relative font sizes, compatible with the user-specified "text size" option in visual browsers. In Windows, press CTRL+ or CTRL- to increase or reduce the size of text. In Mac OS, use Command+ and Command- respectively.
This site uses cascading style sheets for visual layout and maintains a logical content structure.
If your browser or browsing device does not support style sheets, the content of each page is still readable.
This site adheres to the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines wherever possible and practical.