2. Intellectual property2.1. "Brady" is a registered trademark of Brady plc and all rights are reserved. Other product and company names and logos used on the Brady website may be the trademarks of their respective owners and all rights are acknowledged. Unless otherwise apparent, the use of such names and logos on the Brady website shall not be construed as an endorsement by Brady.
2.2. The copyright and all other intellectual property in the material contained in the Brady website vests in Brady. Reproduction of part or all of the contents of the Brady website is prohibited save that you may print or download to a hard disk extracts from the Brady website for your personal and non-commercial use only. This licence to re-copy does not permit incorporation of the material or any part of it in any other work, publication or website whether in hard copy, electronic or other format and none of the information contained in the Brady website may be copied or distributed for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of Brady.
3. Viruses3.1. Brady recommends that you install appropriate anti-virus software and any other necessary protective software before you download information from the Brady website. 3.2. Brady does not accept responsibility for any virus contracted as a result of visiting the Brady website or any other website and will not be liable for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or claims suffered or incurred by any person as a consequence of the presence of any virus or similar item on the Brady website or any other website.
4. Liability and disclaimer4.1. The Brady website contains general information only about the services provided by Brady and Brady accepts no responsibility whatsoever for the information contained on the Brady website or any action taken as a result of such information and disclaims all liability in respect of such information. Brady further accepts no liability for any loss, damage, costs, expenses or claims suffered or incurred by any person as a consequence of any use or inability to use the Brady website. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits liability for death or personal injury caused by the negligence or fraud of Brady.
4.2. Brady can accept no liability for any goods or services provided by third party suppliers that may be referred to and/or promoted in the Brady website. Any goods or services which are not stated to be provided by Brady are provided by third parties over whom Brady has no control.
5. Links5.1 Brady has not reviewed and has no control over any of the websites or their content mentioned or accessible from the Brady website and Brady accepts no liability in respect of such websites and/or their content.
6. Restricted access6.1 Access to certain areas of the Brady website is restricted. We reserve the right to restrict access to other areas of the Brady website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion.
6.2 If we provide you with a user ID and password to enable you to access restricted areas of the Brady website or other content or services, you must ensure that your user ID and password is kept confidential. You accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your user ID or password.
6.3 Brady may disable your user ID and password at our sole discretion OR if you breach any of the policies or terms governing your use of the Brady website or any other contractual obligation you owe to us.
7. Bulletin board / chat room / comments7.1 You must not use the Brady website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website.
7.2 You must not use the Brady website in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
7.3 You must not use the Brady website for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
7.4 You must not use the Brady website to copy, publish or send mass mailings or spam.
7.5 You must not use the Brady website to copy, publish or send material which is illegal or unlawful, or material which could give rise to legal action under English and other applicable law. All material you copy, publish or send via the Brady website must not be defamatory, obscene, indecent, hateful, discriminatory or inflammatory; such material must not infringe any person?s intellectual property rights or rights of confidence, impinge upon any person?s privacy, or constitute incitement to commit a crime; further, material must not be misleading, deceptive, sexually explicit, threatening, abusive, harassing or menacing.
7.6 Brady plc reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted upon our website.
7.7 Brady plc may take such action as we deem appropriate to deal with the posting of unsuitable material, including suspending or cancelling your account, restricting your access to the Brady website, or commencing legal proceedings against you.
8. General8.1. If any provision of these terms and conditions shall be held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, in whole or in part, such provision shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of these terms and conditions but the enforceability of the remainder of these terms and conditions shall not be affected.
8.3. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and the parties shall submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute under these terms and conditions.
9. Our contact details9.1 The full name of our company is Brady plc and our address is 281 Cambridge Science Park, Milton Road, Cambridge, CB4 0WE.
9.2 You can contact us by email to: email@example.com.