ABOUT THE SUMMIT
Brady is delighted to hold its Energy Summit on Wednesday 24 October at the Hotel Continental Oslo.
This summit is the perfect opportunity to bring together end-users, service practitioners and partners from around the globe, with Brady executives, product experts and inspirational speakers. The summit will equip and support our customers to succeed and stay ahead of the curve on market, product and technology changes.
The conference will provide customers and partners with the opportunity to collaborate, hear the latest Brady product news and product roadmaps, as well as gain insights from other customers about system best practice, configurations, features and workflows that can help you to be successful in your business, now and in the future.
As a valued Brady customer you will have access to:
- Keynotes – Our opening keynote address will be given by Brady’s Executive Chairman, Ian Jenks, and Libby Koehn, Brady’s Chief Product Officer. During this session, Libby Koehn will outline some of the key highlights from Brady’s business strategy, growth plans and product roadmaps.
- Guest Speakers – Delegates will also hear from guest keynote speakers including Gary Vasey from Commodity Technology Advisory (ComTech), the leading analyst firm covering energy and commodity trading and risk management solutions.
- Networking opportunities – time to meet with your peers and members of the Brady team
- Mentoring – customers will also be able to take advantage of the “Brady Advice” mentor lounge, which promises to deliver personalised and relevant product advice and meaningful conversations that spark imagination, creativity and a-ha moments.
* Brady customers please note this user summit fee is at £200. Please ensure you include your invoice address for payment when registering.
* For Partners who would be interested in sponsoring packages for the Brady Energy Summit please email email@example.com
Oslo: Europe’s largest growing city