With concerns growing relating to market volatility and the prospect of a global recession, it is paramount to evaluate the commodity trading and risk management software and processes you implement.
Businesses that can still thrive during a poor economy are those that have an accurate picture of their position, P&L and risk. Businesses that are prepared for tomorrow’s markets already have fully automated work flow and an integrated IT platform. Brady’s solutions can help you achieve this.
We know Metals
Brady has worked with many of the top names across base, precious, ferrous and minor metals for over thirty years. Our software solutions span all aspects of the metals supply chain addressing concentrates and raw materials, covering derivatives trading, pricing and risk analytics through to inventory and logistics. We have a proven track record of delivering to customers, large scale global implementations to simple, pre-configured, quick-start packages. You can opt for an enterprise wide CTRM solution, a simple hedging solution or just one or two modules to need to complement your existing trading IT landscape.
Why Brady software?
- Gain clarity with a single source of data and real time analytics achieved via straight through processing and workflow automation
- Analyse data with ease via Intraday and end of day P&L and risk dashboards, showing summary P&L, position and risk figures with drill-down capabilities
- Safe guard your business with comprehensive risk monitoring capabilities including market risk, credit risk, liquidity risk and limits management
- Our solutions are preconfigured to be rapidly implemented
- Lower the total cost of ownership and increase IT security with our cloud-hosted offerings
- Scale up with ease across new markets and subsidiaries as your business grows. Our systems cover all commodities including energy
Brady supports the full life cycle for the physical trading and operations of metals.