Competition Terms and Conditions
Thank you for entering our Global Grain Geneva Conference competition and good luck!
The winner will be picked at random from our prize draw. To enter, visit our stand at the Global Grain Geneva Conference and drop your appropriate contact details into the bowl on our stand.
To make our competition fair and give everyone an equal chance, we have devised competition Ts & Cs detailed below:
- This competition is run by Brady. By entering into this competition, all participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
- This competition is open to all visitors at the Global Grain Geneva Conference, except for employees of Brady, their families, agencies or any other company directly connected with the administration of this promotion. This competition is open to all customers and prospective customers of Brady including businesses that work in collaboration with Brady.
- The competition will open on 12th November 2019 and close on 14th November All entries must be received by 14th November to be eligible.
- Any entries that are incomplete, illegible or do not arrive within the specified time frame will not be accepted.
- Participants must supply a valid email address and their correct name to enter. If selected as a winner of this competition, you must provide a valid address within Europe for delivery of the prize. We will not deliver to any address outside of Europe.
- The winner of the competition will be entitled to an Amazon voucher worth up to the value of €100. There is no cash alternative for any prize and Brady will not give any partial cash value for any difference in value of the prize.
- The prize winners will be notified by email. Should there be no response to this email within 7 days or should the email be returned as undeliverable for any reason, including but not limited to an invalid email address, Brady reserves the right to disqualify that entry and select an alternative.
- The prize will be issued to the competition winner within 28 days of confirmation of their winning.
- Entrants must be over the age of 18 at the time of participation.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash No other costs will be covered.
- Brady reserves the right to vary, cancel or modify the competition and/or the terms and conditions at any time and for whatever reason and/or amend or withdraw the competition (and/or any related prizes) in whole or in part at any time due to unforeseen circumstances. Brady is also entitled to vary the prize(s) if, due to unforeseen circumstances it becomes impossible to provide the prizes as described or in its opinion, it would be inappropriate in any In that event, a prize of equal or greater value will be offered.
- Brady at its sole discretion and at any time has the right to remove a participant from the competition if it has reasonable cause to believe that the participant has acted or is acting fraudulently, illegally or in an unauthorised.