Brady’s credit risk solution helps energy and trading firms to manage and mitigate counterparty credit risk, with the ability to measure, monitor and forecast current and potential credit exposures across portfolios.
Key business benefits:
- Supports quicker decision making with pro-active alerts informing of requires urgent action.
- Helps track unsettled collateral helping to manage credit risk in volatile markets in real time.
- Provides scoring abilities for consistent, timely credit reviews.
- Provides a view of Potential Future Exposure over the lifetime of the existing trades.
- Interfaces with systems that feed transactional data for a ‘global’ view of exposures.
- Helps adhere to EMIR with the ability to identify, record and monitor resolution of disputes.
- Provides comprehensive contract lifecycle management for legal requirements.
- Utilises Microsoft’s leading-edge web technology for a fast, smooth user experience.
- Scalable batch scheduling and real-time calculation on a global, 24×7 basis.
- Ensures visibility of the business’ risk exposure in clear reports and dashboards.
- Provides the relevant permissions and auditability for compliance.