Brady’s energy trading and risk management offering supports business-decision making and cost management for companies engaged in real-time cross border trading of energy-related financial and physical contracts.
We help you to maximise growth margins by identifying new opportunities, whilst mitigating risk, reducing trade life cycle costs and adhering to the latest market regulations. Delivered ‘out-of-the-box’ with flexible architecture and pre-configured to a wide range of markets and contracts, business benefits can be realised quickly, in a compliant manner.
- Helps to reduce operational risk throughout the trading lifecycle process from front, mid to back office.
- Provides decision support to determine hedging decisions to lock in prices and margins in advance and reduce the potential for loss.
- Enables the capture and analysis of standard and long-term structured contracts to determine optimal exercise decisions.
- Enables real-time monitoring of the trading portfolio to project changes in profit and loss.
- Supports in-depth risk analysis with a single consolidated view of key metrics such as Value-at -Risk and Cashflow-at-Risk across the trading portfolio.
- Provides robust auditability and control to help meet the latest reporting obligations of key regulations such as EMIR, REMIT and MIFID II.
- Provides flexibility to incorporate data from complex internal IT environments existing systems using custom APIs.
- Internal resources can focus on value added activities for the business rather than time consuming tasks related to the maintenance of a ‘home-grown’ system.
Request a Demo