Financial Energy Trading Solutions
Brady’s Energy Trading and Risk Management software supports business-decision making, cost management and compliance for real-time cross border trading of energy-related financial and physical contracts.
Delivered as a packaged solution pre-configured to a wide range of markets and contracts for quick market entry.
- Reduce operational risk throughout the trading process
- Determine hedging decisions to lock in prices
- Analyse standard and long-term structured contracts
- Assess VaR and CFaR risk exposures
- Monitor portfolio P&L positions
- Adhere to EMIR, REMIT and MIFID II
- Incorporate data from your other systems with ease
- Conduct more granular analysis using preferred BI tools
- Save time and money by replacing ‘home-grown’ system
Brady supports the multi commodity trading lifecycle.